- Shop by Brands
- Medical Devices
- Store Locations
- About Us
- My Account
- Shop by Brands
- Medical Devices
- Store Locations
- About Us
- My Account
American Discount Uniform, Inc. - Returns & Exchanges
Your business is important to us - and we want you to be satisfied with your order. Please note the following about returns and exchanges with American Discount Uniform.
All garments and shoes must be returned in their original condition, including tags and packaging, and are for exchange or credit card refund within 30 days of order receipt. Returns/Exchanges can be made via our retail stores (in the Pittsburgh area) or returned to us via US mail or UPS. Our warehouse address is listed below. Please call us at
724-339-5177 x 100 or email us at email@example.com with questions or for more information.
American Discount Uniform, Inc.
Attn: Returns Dept.
912 New York Avenue
Lower Burrell, PA 15068
Note: Washed, worn, embroidered, customized or altered garments or shoes cannot be returned or exchanged. All shipping charges are not refundable.
Upon receipt and inspection of your returned garments:
For Exchanges: Your new order will ship to you. Shipping charges will apply.
For Return: A refund or store credit will be issued.
Thank you for shopping with American Discount Uniform, Inc.
How Personal Information is Collected and Used
We only collects personal information that you voluntarily submit through our Web sites. This may include information such as your name, street and e-mail addresses, and telephone number. We do not automatically collect personal information without your knowledge.
Uses of Personal Information
When you submit personal information to us, you will be asked to decide how we may use your information. Unless we specifically tell you otherwise before you submit personal information, we will only use it to:
Respond to your questions or comments
Better understand your purchasing habits and needs
Help us understand how we can improve our products, services, and Web site
Inform you about special promotions
Contact you to ask for your opinion or willingness to participate in certain events
Limiting the Use of Your Information
If you submit personal information to us, you have two options:
You may choose to restrict our use of your information to a specific application, such as answering your question about a product. This is called the "Opt-Out" choice.
These options give you the opportunity to control the usage of your personal information by "opting out" of our systems.
To improve your visit to our sites, we may use "cookies" to obtain non-personal information (cookies are text information files that your browser places on your computer when you visit a Web site). We may aggregate this data to analyze the viewing habits of our site visitors, but it will not be associated with any personally identifiable data.
Sharing Your Personal Information With Others
We will not use or share your personal information in ways unrelated to the uses described above unless we provide you with prior notice and give you an opportunity to change your usage preferences.
Unless you give us prior consent, we will not trade, sell, or share your personal information with any person or entity other than American Discount Uniform, our affiliates and representatives, unless required by law or as disclosed to you before the information is collected.
For certain promotions or product requests, we may share your information with an outside company for the sole purpose of fulfilling your order. These companies are carefully selected by us and also take the protection of your personal information seriously.
Access to Your Information
To modify your personal information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your requests in a timely manner.
If you have already submitted personal information to American Discount Uniform, you may opt-out of the company's future use of that information by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Upon receiving your request, we will delete your personal information from our records.
Security of Your Information
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We use appropriate technical and managerial procedures to protect your personal information and prevent its disclosure outside of us. Only those authorized by us will be granted access to your personal information.
In addition to careful consideration about what information you share and who you share it with, we recommend that everyone develop good security habits. These include protecting and regularly changing your password, using computer virus protection, logging off when you finish using your computer, and considering the use of file or email encryption programs.
American Discount Uniform offers you the opportunity to choose whether or not you prefer to receive marketing materials via e-mail by sending us notice at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may update this preference at any time. Please allow us sufficient time to process your change of preference.
The following agreement ("Agreement") sets forth the terms and conditions on which American Discount Uniform ("American Discount Uniform", "We", "Our" or "Us") offers your company (also referred to as "You" and "Your") access to this Internet web site (the "Site") to purchase We products through the Site and have them shipped to You. Any reference to "use" of the site shall include use of the site, related services, and purchases made hereunder. By using this web site, You indicate that as an authorized representative of Your company, You have read, understand and agree to be bound by the entire Agreement below, as well as all posted operating rules and policies of the Site. Although You may "bookmark" a particular portion of the Site and thereby bypass this Agreement, use of the Site still binds You to the terms. Since We may revise this Agreement at any time, You should visit this page periodically to review the terms of Your use. If You do not agree with any of the terms and conditions herein, click on the "No" button below, and You will be automatically linked back to the We home page.
1. General Requirements: Use of the Site is limited to entities which are (i) duly organized and validly existing pursuant to the laws in their state or country of incorporation or formation; and (ii) authorized to do business in the state or country in which the We products will be ordered from and the state or country to which they will be shipped.
2. Your Information: Your information consists of any information You provide to us during the registration and account set-up process ("Your Information"). You represent, warrant and covenant that Your Information is complete and accurate. In the event Your Information changes, You are obligated to update We by providing the information to We Sales and/or Customer Service. We may use Your Information consistent with the way We uses its other customers' information in general. In addition, We may take any action with respect to Your Information that We deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion if We believe it may create liability for either of us.
3. User Access: Upon accepting these terms You will be provided a user ID and password to access the Site (collectively, "Access ID"). Under no circumstances may You transfer, provide, or disclose Your Access ID to any other entity without the express written consent of We. Only Your authorized current employees may use Your Access ID. All use of Your Access ID must be for authorized purposes only in accordance with Section 13. You are responsible for any activity, authorized or unauthorized, on the Site using Your Access ID including but not limited to products purchased, damage caused, intellectual property infringed, and confidential information acquired by unauthorized third parties, excluding activity with Your Access ID initiated by We. To prevent unauthorized access, You are responsible for immediately altering or requesting We disable or revoke any Access ID in the possession an unauthorized user.
4. Authorization to Verify Information: We reserves the right to (i) verify Your Information and (ii) terminate Your access to and use of the Site temporarily or permanently without cause, notice or liability to You if We, believes in good faith that any of Your Information is inaccurate or incomplete or cannot be verified. We may use a third party to verify Your Information and You agree to hold such party harmless from any liability in connection therewith.
5. Product Information: Information about products on Our Site is accurate at the time of publication. Some product information is provided to Us by suppliers and vendors. Typographical errors involving pricing, product weight, shipping, etc. may occur from time to time. Any web images and descriptions of Our products shall be understood to be representations only of said products. Variations in the users' computer equipment web browser, or other software may affect your ability to view the Site.
6. Copyright: You acknowledge that the content, layout, and navigation of the Site, including without limitation text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained of the Site (collectively, "Content") is either owned by Us or licensed from third parties and is protected by U. S. and international copyright, trademark, patent and other applicable laws and treaties. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of We and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the Site is Our property or provided as licensed software and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on the Site may only be used as a shopping resource. This Agreement does not transfer any right, title, or interest in the Site or the Content to You, other than the right to view the Site and Content for the purpose of purchasing products fr